Family group in full expansion, recognized actor in the mechanical industry for more than 40 years, located in France in the region of Strasbourg.
Involved in the commercial strategy and in direct contact with the General Management, you define, implement and pilot the necessary actions to reach your objectives in France and abroad (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium).
You perform the following tasks;
• Develop existing customers
• Develop new customers in high-potential industrial markets
• Offer technical solutions according to customer needs and requirements
• Contribute to improve the internal and external processes, in connection with the Direction
• Represent the company, recognized for its quality
• Bring listening and advice to your interlocutors
• Negotiate sales terms and conditions
Technical or commercial training, Bachelor’s degree.
Or professional experience in a technical sector in an industrial environment, supplemented by a successful business experience of at least 2/3 years.
• Technical culture (knowing how to read and analyze a technical plan)
• Business Development
• Sense of customer service
• Culture of reporting and business analysis
• Computer science: mastery of excel
• Languages: French, German, English
• CDI contract
• Status : Executive
• Salary : According to the experience of the candidate
• Benefits : Company car (5 doors), gas card, laptop, mobile phone
• Training provided internally over 3 months (integration, transition to workshops, technical modules)
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this job? Please send your resume and cover letter to Julien Lutz – email@example.com