International family-owned industrial group, leader in its market for more than 40 years.
To participate in the growth of the company in Italy, Spain and North Africa, we recruit a “Sales Engineer – Responsible for Mediterranean Zone”, in charge of taking over the activity developed by 2 agents (Italy, Spain) who leave for retirement.
The candidate integrates the sales department composed of 10 people, under the direct responsibility of the Director and in liaison with the technical team and the ADV department.
Position based in home office with regular movements (about 60%).
Involved in business development, loyalty and customer satisfaction, you perform the following tasks;
• Achieve annual goals
• Apply the commercial policy
• Measure the effectiveness of customer listening
• Create and develop customer portfolio
• Track existing customers
• Manage folders in project mode
• Open-minded, developer quality
• Anaytical and synthetical mind
• Rigor and organization
• Very good communication skills
• Team work
• Resistance to pressure
Bachelor/Master Degree (Engineer), with good commercial sensitivity
Specialty: Mechanics, Chemistry, Plastics, Biology
• Project management
• Systems Management and Organization
• Business method and negotiation
• Customer communication and technical project
• IT tools (Microsoft suite, SAP, internal tools)
• Languages: French, Italian and Spanish (fluent), English (notions)
• Type of contract: CDI
• Salary: 50/60 K € gross annual (fixed, variable) according to the experience of the candidate
• Advantages: profit sharing, participation
• Service vehicle
• Status frame
• Training provided internally over 1 month, with 1 year of sponsorship on the area
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this job? Please send your resume and cover letter to Julien Lutz – firstname.lastname@example.org