French branche of a German group, renowned in its field and specialized since 1922 in the design, manufacture and commercialization of technical components for the global market of industry and construction.
Position based in the Metz area.
In order to participate in the international growth of the company, we are looking for a dynamic collaborator, with good technical skills, strong interpersonal skills and an excellent sense of service.
The candidate acts as the right-hand of the Export Sales Manager, is involved in business development and Export customer service and satisfaction in an international environment, and will carry out the following tasks;
- Ensure the commercial back office by advising the customers technically, mainly on the telephone
- Coordinate internal business with support services; the design office, production and logistic departments.
- Draft international offers, monitor them and get involved in business transformation
- Ensure product trainings with the commercial network
- Manage and develop sales support tools (product presentation, certifications, etc.)
- Manage price list
Technical training on the products supplied in-house for a month.
Occasional business trips are to be expected.
Evolution possible according to the profile, involvement and performances of the collaborator.
You have technical training (minimum Bac + 2/3 – BTS, DUT, Bachelor’s degree) and a successful commercial experience of at least 2/3 years in a technical field in the industrial or construction sector.
Your main qualities; Responsiveness, dynamism, commercial appeal, open-mindedness, ambition, autonomy, social skills, diplomacy, strong sense of service and customer satisfaction.
Languages: fluent English is mandatory
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this position? Please send your CV and cover letter to Julien LUTZ – email@example.com